Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Football Season is saved

I thought there was going to be a NFL lockout/strike and the football season would be lost. There is a God the season appears to have been saved. Thank to the threat of losing over 200 million dollars during the first week of August. How does this impact me well I'm a huge football fan and just the thought of missing 12hours of football on Sunday is something I and I know millions of men all over the country would chose not to do. A Sunday without football is like the Pope refusing to do mass. Each and every Sunday men like myself  get to to bond together and hoot and holler for 12hrs without the meddling influence of girlfriends or wives. They can join us in the festivities of watching the game but they should understand there place be quiet, watch the game and go get the food and drinks. ha,ha,ha the children need to understand that it daddy time to regroup and unwind from dealing with the hustle and grind of making a living and being a provider for his family. As men we contribute more to the economy during football season buying sports apparel and other paraphernalia like John Madden 2012 for xbox or PlayStation 3 these item allow us to spend countless  hours teaching our children the fundamentals of the game and the importance of reading and addition. I'm glad there has been a resolution to the NFL and the season will commence on time. Training camps open next week, free agency starts a portion of my life will go on as eepected without out interuption ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL I AM... Steven L. Pate.       

No comments:

Post a Comment